Following the race of beauty trends, falsies are a must when coming to makeup world. But, I am that kind of a girl who is not at all into falsies… yes, you read it rite – not at all a fan of false lashes. This might be because I have God gifted long lashes. I just quote my lashes with mascara and am good to go.
I keep on trying different mascara’s from different brands which gives that extra volume. I randomly picked the Essence I love Extreme Crazy Volume mascara while window shopping.
This Pink tall cylinder caught my eyes (though it is not very attractive) just because this was the only bottle on the shelf along with the other range of mascara in Black, Blue, Purple bottles.
Features on the Bottle:
- Mascara for extreme and crazy volume
- Ophthalmological tested.
Ingredients (as per essence website):
Aqua (Water), Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Aminomethyl Propanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides).
Things I liked about the Mascara:
- The extra- long plastic wand with short bristles is the attraction which gives dramatic look to the lashes,
- Giving them good volume and length
- The deep black, creamy texture actually gives the lashes an intense coverage
- Thick consistency of the formula sets well on the lashes and intensifies the lashes. But it get clumpy easily, hence the application must be very moderate to avoid any clumpiness.
- Two quotes gives good coverage to the lashes (at least for me)
- Easily washable/removable as it is not waterproof.
Things I dint like about it:
- It is a rich mascara and a lots is loaded on the wand, even get tacky on the bottle.
- Slightly flaky (bearable for me), might not be liked by some who wear lenses or have sensitive eyes.
Tip & Trick:
- Instead of using the full brush/wand on the lashes try applying it with the half wand and very gently.
- Lower lashes can be quoted by only using front edge of the wand as it has bristles around.
Price: Pocket friendly retails at AED. 12/- (0.40fl.oz/12ml) in UAE
It gives good volume and is not expensive definitely considered to be repurchased. In fact, few of my friends did ask me what falsies I was wearing when I had this mascara on with full glam makeup, as it gave wispy lash style.
The first picture on the left is single quote the other two are double quotes of the mascara.
What is your favourite mascara that give volume and good texutre to the lashes? Do let me know….