I was invited to Bloggers Event by Paese Cosmetics in their head office in Al Ain Centre – Bur Dubai, which was organised by Pernia Z. – Mua and admin of a Ladies group – PJ’s Fashionista on Facebook. She invited many other beauty/fashion bloggers and MUA’s who were also members of her group. The event was held on 10th September 2016.
The event was more of the re-launch and introduction of Paese cosmetics brand in UAE. Paese cosmetics have been in UAE for above 5 years, but not much known or famous among all makeup freaks and makeup lovers unlike other make-up brands.
Paese is a Polish make-up brand, where Paese is an Italian word meaning ” Land”. A beauty land for women with all skin, beauty care and make-up products under one roof. Paese is a brand, which specifically takes care of high quality of its cosmetics. Recipes’ of their products are based on substances and raw materials extracted from richness of nature and effects of work from modern laboratories. All of their products contain ingredients like Vitamin C, A, PP, B and E complexes, oils, waxes, minerals, natural UV filters in their fourmula. About 85% of cosmetic ingredients are natural.
Paese have been the official make-up brand for Fashion T.V internationally. In Middle East Paese was first brought to UAE, Lebanon and now they are expanding their retail chain in other Gulf countries like Qatar, Oman.
Paese earlier had products which catered only European market, but now they have also introduced foundations, concealers and face powders for Asian and African skin tones.
Paese Product Line:
- Paese Essential Oils include Argon, Inca Inchi, Baobab, Tamanu Oil
- Special Treatment prodcuts like ani-aging serum, Illuminating Serum with Vitamin C, Moisturizing Serum
- Other prodcuts like Argan Micellar Solution (makeup remover), and Nail polish removers nail hardners, base and top coats, cuticle oils…
- Foundation range has more than 8 different liquid foundations,
- Their pressed and loose powders also have a wide variety like matte powders, semi-transparent powder, illuminating powders, sheer glow pressed powders, hydrating powder, bronzers, loose powders, rice and bamboo powder, mineral powder.
- 4 different types of Make-up Base/ primers.
- Eye products included eyes shadows in Diamond, Triple, Kashmir and Soft Matt, Opal and Glam in matte and gloss, Trio and Mono eye. as well as eye pigments, eye pencils, and liners, mascara, eyebrow products,
- Nail enamels above 100 colours,
- Lip colours in matte, gloss and the liquid lipsticks.
- 11 unique make-up brushes.
- In Dubai Paese has its Counter bar in Century Mall, Ibn Battuta Mall – Persian Court, DCC, Dubai Mall and any leading pharmacies.
- In Norther Emirates it can be found at Sahara Centre, Matajar Al Qouz Mall Sharjah, Matajar AL Khan Sharjah, Fujairah City Centre, RAK Mall & Mushrif Mall Abu Dhabi.
Paese products are very affordable and pocket friendly.
What’s in my Paese PR Package?
The PR package I received had 8 sachets (2 each) of 4 different foundations i.e. Long Cover Fluid Foundation, Lush Satin Multivitamin Brightening Foundation, Liquid Powder Double Skin Aqua Foundation, and correcting Make-up base, one Bronzing Illuminating Powder Sun of Egipt, 1 nail polish 4M and a 15ml bottle of Mattifying Make-up Base, 2 eye shadow pans, one Diamond trio no. 700 and one mono no. 9 shade.
Products Catalogue and Price List were along with the products in out bags.
First Impression of the Products I tried from the PR Package:
Frankly speaking, I always avoid testing and trying products on any important occasions/events. But this time I just gave a try to the Lush Satin Brightening Foundation on Eid Day and was amazed with the result. It is not a full coverage foundation but buildable, and is between medium to full coverage. It gave a nice brightening effect to my face. I always avoid to have pink under tone foundation but this foundation gave a perfect tone matching to my face and neck colour. It worked well on my dry skin as I did not get patches appearing on my face for the full 5 to 6 hours. After in-depth research I came to know this foundation is actually suitable for dry, grey and tired skin. As the main ingredients of the foundation are mango, papaya and pomegranate extracts which helps smooth, nourish, revitalize and improve skin colour. Vitamin PP, A, C & E moisturizes the dehydrated areas of the skin. Lifting polymers optically smooths wrinkles. My next purchase will definitely be this foundation.
The retail price of the Foundation is AED. 79/-
I still have to use the other products from my PR package and shall review those soon…..
I have already used their lipsticks and must say they are long lasting and with good texture. I use their Argon oil in different ways i.e. mixing it in my BB cream or Foundation or use it on my bare face at night. I also have the drop and fix for the glitter. So far I have liked their products.